Acceptable Use Policy
Effective July 1, 2016
Your use of the Service is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by Eventn in its sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account. Please note that we may change our Acceptable Use Policy at any time, and pursuant to the Eventn Terms, it is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to the policies posted here. All capitalized terms used herein have the meanings stated in the Terms, unless stated otherwise.
The Content displayed and/or processed through your Application or other web site utilizing the Service shall not contain any of the following types of content:
- Content that infringes a third party's rights (e.g., copyright) according to applicable law;
- Excessively profane content;
- Hate-related or violent content;
- Content advocating racial or ethnic intolerance;
- Content intended to advocate or advance computer hacking or cracking;
- Other illegal activity, including without limitation illegal export of controlled substances or illegal software;
- Drug paraphernalia;
- Malicious content;
- Other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights.
This document is an adaptation of the Heroku Acceptable Use Policy. The original work has been modified. Heroku, Inc. is not connected with and does not sponsor or endorse Eventn or its use of the work.